With the Ultra-Link Android TV Box, you have two options with internet connection: WiFi & Ethernet.
Open “settings” – “network”, click on the WiFi source you want to connect to after the connection is successful, you can access the internet
Connect the Ethernet cable to the product. The Ultra-Link TV Box will automatically connect
Open “settings” – “APPS”, select the APK you want to uninstall, press OK, click Uninstall.
You can try the following to solve this problem:
- Aim the remote control directly at the sensor on the front of the TV Box
- Reduce the distance to the TV Box
- Replace the Batteries in the remote control
- The audio codec may not be supported by the TV Box.
- You can change the supported audio on playing menu
- Check the volume